SBI Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") promulgates, in order to ensure social order and safety, its "Basic Policy against Anti-Social Organizations," upon which the Company shall take thorough measures as follows.
1. The Company shall keep off any and all relationships, including business dealings, with anti-social organizations.
2. The Company, collectively as a whole organization, shall confront any unreasonable demands of anti-social organizations, and shall endeavor to secure the safety of its responding officers and employees.
3. To prepare for any unreasonable demands of anti-social organizations, the Company shall plan to strengthen its cooperative ties with such external specialists as the police and the lawyers.
4. The Company shall not accept any unreasonable demands of anti-social organizations, and shall take firm legal actions.
5. Whatever the reason may exist, the Company shall never engage in any backdoor deals with anti-social organizations for the purpose of concealing the cases.
6. The Company shall never provide any funding to anti-social organizations.